There's nothing pretentious about this Vietnamese restaurant: It's located in a small strip mall, and the decor is minimal. However, the food has attracted a loyal following, and some patrons have been regulars for nearly 20 years. The menu features Southeast Asian specialties such as pho (noodle soup) and marinated and grilled meats. There's a wide selection of vegetarian dishes, too, and brown rice is available on request. Beer and wine are served.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Vegetarian / Vegan, Vietnamese
- Signature dishes: Marinated and grilled meats and seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Dinner, Lunch