The Firehouse Grill & Pub is a popular hot meeting spot. In the mid-evening you may find families there, but later on and toward early morning, it is more of a party hangout.
Pool tables, TVs, arcade games, fun food and beer draw the young and young at heart to watch the game with friends, or meet new friends. This restaurant is on 56th Street in the Aljon Plaza, just south of Busch Boulevard.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp up from parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Come as you are, or dress for a party.