Tae Kwon Do School
Tae Kwon Do School offers martial arts programs for children and adults under the leadership of Grand Master Jun. The school addresses the vulnerability children face in today's society. It holds martial arts programs after school and through camps in summer, winter and spring. Students are encouraged to strive to transcend previous achievements and reach for new goals. Competitiveness is overcome by reminding students to focus only on competing with oneself.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 9
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 75:25
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: The school's mission is to help students build a strong foundation so that they are self-controlled in their work and social lives.