Located right beside of the University of South Florida, Starbucks is almost always busy. They serve a variety of coffees, teas, and frozen beverages to the Temple Terrace area in addition to providing free wifi and newspapers to read. Healthy snacks and cookies are also available for purchase. The employees are upbeat and friendly, always happy to recommend a drink to wake you up.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 11:30pm; Fri - Sat, 5:30am - midnight; Sun, 6am - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance and parking in front.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, coffee makers, mugs, music
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Frappuccinos, Tazo tea, Vivanno smoothies
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes