Saigon Bay is known as one of Tampa's best known Vietnamese restaurants.
Saigon Bay has an unpretentious location in a shopping center. Inside, the soothing atmosphere and quaint decor provides a quiet respite from the madness of the East Fowler Ave. shopping district.
The vast menu includes traditional Vietnamese favorites such as pho (noodle soup) and bun (rice vermicelli), served with marinated prawns, charbroiled pork or fried tofu. The chef's specialty is a whole red snapper, Saigon style.
Saigon Bay offers a low-priced combo menu that's popular at lunch.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pho, bun
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Vietnamese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Red snapper, Saigon style
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch