Founded in 1982, this Western-themed chain restaurant has over 350 locations in 33 states. Big hunks of beef are the mainstay of the menu - porterhouse, T-bone, ribeye, New York strip or filet mignon - the latter available stuffed with crabmeat or accompanied by a lobster tail. However, the menu is quite extensive for a steakhouse. Grilled salmon and Parmesan crusted chicken are just two of several seafood and chicken dishes. There's also a wide variety of salads, soups and side dishes.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.longhornsteakhouse.com/menu/menu_seasonal.asp?M=S&…
- Specialties: Steak
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Steak House
- Signature dishes: T-bone, ribeye, porterhouse, crab stuffed filet
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch