It's late and hunger calls. For less than $6.00, eight persons can each have a slice of pizza that is hot and immediately ready, as soon as one walks in the door of Little Caesar's Pizza.
Home of the "hot and ready" pizza, Little Caesar'sPizza always has pepperoni, cheese pizzas and crazy bread already prepared for hungry customers who do not want to wait.
Don't mind a little wait? Customize a made-to-order pizza from a variety of toppings.
This company is very kid friendly, its pizza is also on many school lunch menus, and its website has kid's interactive games that are also educational.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fr i- Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp up from parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.littlecaesars.com/pizza/products.asp
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night