This small Indian restaurant is located in a strip mall just down the street from the University of South Florida. The menu includes a large variety of tandoori and curry dishes, including numerous vegetarian items. There are also some South Indian specialties not often found at the typical curry house, such as the thin rice crepes called Dosa. Beverages include beer, wine and a cooling yogurt drink called Lassi. A lunch buffet is also available.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, Mon, 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Indian
- Signature dishes: Tandoori, curry, Idli, Dosa
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Bonkim Rozario
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Lunch