International House of Pancakes
The International House of Pancakes, fondly referred to as IHOP, is a franchise operation. The Morris Bridge Road location is beside the Ramada Hotel, very near the I75 entrance on Fowler Avenue. IHOP is known for its pancakes, but the menu includes lunch and dinner items as well. If you're craving pancakes, though, you can order breakfast any time of the day.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available, and the entrance has ramp access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&am…
- Specialties: Buttermilk pancakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Price level: $$
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Cuisine: American, International
- Dress code: Casual