This Japanese restaurant is located in the University Collection shopping center, just down the street from the University of South Florida. The decor is very quaint, and some of the tables feature traditional Japanese-style seating. Sushi and sashimi are prepared to order from a vast array of fish and seafood choices. The menu also includes Japanese staples such as teriyaki, miso soup and stir-fry dishes. Didi, Ten and family have been running the restaurant since 1991.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Sushi, sashimi
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Dinner, Lunch