Gaspar and Fano Ciaccio opened the Temple Terrace Lounge in 1960. Gaspar's son, Jimmy, took over the family business in 2002 and created the Temple Terrace institution known as Gaspar's Patio Bar & Grille.
The bar features an outdoor patio area and a recently added pool hall. Daily drink specials are available, with a 2 for 1 happy hour every day from 11 am to 8 pm. There's also a liquor store located off the bar.
Stop in for live entertainment on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. If you're in the mood to provide the entertainment, there's also nightly karaoke at 9pm.
The pool hall features five huge HD TVs on the walls and plenty of tables to play on. Get your fill of wings on the cheap with 25 cent wings in the pool hall.
Smoking is allowed in the bar and on the patio, but not in the pool hall. Free WI-FI is available as well.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramp access available.
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food, drinks
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.gasparspatio.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Raw, steamed and fried oysters.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Signature dishes: The Mainland Burger, Uncle Fano's Flet Mignon Sandwich.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual