Five Guys Burgers and Fries
From its origin in suburban DC in 1986, this burger chain has expanded to over 750 locations in 40 states. The menu is short and to the point: burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, fries and Cokes. The burgers are made from fresh beef, never frozen, and the fries are cooked in peanut oil. Sandwiches are available with a choice of 15 toppings. Munch on roasted peanuts as you wait for your order.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp not far from the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.fiveguys.com/menu.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Signature dishes: Burgers and fries
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 36
- Features: Dinner, Lunch