Crown Parlor, formerly known as The Empress Tea room, is located in a cute and colorful little shopping plaza called The Shoppes at Victorian Village. Tea sets line the windows and there is a Victorian dining room with wooden tables and chairs, regalia lines the walls of the Edwardian lounge as well as sumptuous upholstered furniture.
Reservations are required.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Walkways are level with the ground.
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tea, soups, sandwiches, salads, desserts.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.crownparlor.com/
- Specialties: High Tea Parties, Catered Events, Banquet Hall
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bistro
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tea and tea sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Catering, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Services (party and event services): Catering