Chen Garden offers a large variety of Chinese and Asian dishes. It opened in August 2010 and is located right across the street from USF's Sun Dome. Delivery is done through the local Feed-A-Bull program, but check the hard copy of the restaurant's menu for specials.
- Fax: 813-988-2666
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance and parking in front.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.orderabull.com/index.xsl
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people of the Temple Terrace area.
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Sesame chicken, General Tso's chicken, spare ribs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual