Bangkok Jazz offers classic Thai cuisine mixed with great seafood options and unique music. The interior is lively, fun and beautiful. The crowd consists of older adults and couples, but the restaurant is family friendly as well. The pricing is more than fair, no dish on the menu exceeds $25 and most are under $10. Bangkok Jazz is a very high energy, fun place to be.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3pm; dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Walkways are level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, rice, curries, noodles and sauteed dishes.
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Sweet & sour, crispy or Panang Duck, red snapper, curries and lobster.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Seafood, Thai
- Signature dishes: Volcano Chicken (fried chicken with chili garlic sauce)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Shrimp and fried rice
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Romantic