Part of a national chain, Applebees is a casual, family-oriented neighborhood restaurant. For sports fans, there are strategically located large-screen televisions for game-day and game-night viewing: "Every game, every week" is the motto here. The menu is extensive and unpretentious, offering appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, and chicken, steak, pasta and sea food entrees. A full-service bar provides liquid refreshment. If you don't wish to dine in, call and order ahead through the restaurant's "carside to go" service, and your take-out meal will be waiting for you at Applebees' drive-through window. Applebees offers a special kids' menu, and its "pick 'n' pair lunch combos offers a variety of more than 60 different lunch combinations.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp up from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.applebees.com/MenuLanding.aspx
- Parking: Free lot
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Come as you are.
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Any item on the menu that has the apple icon beside it is an Applebees signature item.
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun