1. Principal Carol Brown gave a kiss to an unusual recipient Wednesday morning—a large frog. It was a reward she had promised to students if they raised $10,000 in catalog sales.
2. The needs your help to catch a suspect who allegedly robbed a home near Fowler Avenue. The man was .
3. There is a new group on Facebook for those interested in building a Temple Terrace Community Garden. It was created yesterday and has nearly 20 members.
4. Zombies are in full force at . , an interdisciplinary panel featuring USF faculty and staff, begins at 5 p.m. Afterward, the movie Zombieland will be shown on the Marshall Student Center lawn.
5. Today is Teddy Bear Day and Teddy Roosevelt’s birthday.