In person registration at LA Fitness for our upcoming 2013 Youth Wrestling Spring sessions. Stop by to meet us in person, and to register, get info, or drop off payment.
Times: 8am-12pm & 4pm-7pm
Ages: Kids 5-14
Session Dates: April 13 – June 8
Day/Time: Each session 1 hour and 15 minutes-all age groups
Ages 8 & under: 9:00am-10:15am (all levels of experience)
Ages 9 & over: 10:15am-11:30am (all levels of experience)
All Ages: 6:15pm-7:30pm (7:30pm-7:45pm open mats)
*3 Options: Choose only Saturday, only Wednesday, or Saturday & Wednesday.
*Final times may vary slightly depending on participation and final age groups.
Location: Temple Community Middle School (11734 Jefferson Rd.-Fowler & I-75)
- Open to all skill levels, no experience needed, beginner through advanced.
- Fun and inclusive format in a positive and encouraging environment.
- NEW development system for program level achievement (skills, technique, knowledge, conditioning).
- Commitment to safety, outstanding instruction, organization, communication, and sportsmanship.
- Expert instruction with over 20 years of experience at youth level (folkstyle/schoolastic).
- Participants will learn basic moves, techniques, rules, fun drills, and more.
- Brand new mats in a bright & clean gym facility…plenty of space!
- Enter the program anytime and advance at your own pace, compete only when you are ready.
- Wrestlers grouped by age, weight, and experience.
- Sessions include age-appropriate instruction, drilling, conditioning, controlled competition.
- No fundraisers, no volunteering, no tryouts!
- All participants receive cool shirt and more!
- Awards at the end of each session.
- No expensive equipment required (Only head gear & mouth guard required).
- Easy online registration.
- No rainouts…ever!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something