As 2012 draws to a close, it gives us a chance to reflect on the many changes that took place in the Temple Terrace area in the last 365 days.
Many times, we all drove through town wondering, "What's going to be opening there?" We welcomed new businesses to the Temple Terrace area is 2012. Which ones were you most excited to see open their doors? What shop can you no longer live without? Let us know in the comments below.
To help you out, we asked our Temple Terrace Patch Facebook fans what the best new business to come to the Temple Terrace area in 2012 was.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast, sign-up here.
Gavin Cummings, whose wife is Fancy Something Nice owner Trishelle Cummings, said the bakery his wife runs out of their home is the best new business of 2012.
Douglas Peterson said Beef 'O' Brady's moving into the old Blockbuster and Advance Auto Parts moving into the old Hollywood Video "tightened up the empty spaces." He also said he liked the new owners and management at Terrace Sports.
And for even more help, here is a list of new business stories that appeared on Patch in 2012:
- Kayali & Co. Celebrates New Office with Ribbon Cutting
- Beef 'O' Brady's Opens in Temple Terrace
- Sun Dome Expected to be Ready for USF Graduation
- ‘Fancy Something Nice’ Baker Turns Hobby into Business
- LNT Social Media Training Ready to Help Businesses Grow
- ‘Eclectic’ Business Puts Art on the Walls
- Cupcake Cache Offers Unique-Tasting Treats
- Tampa Family Conflict Center Opens
- Renovated Applebee’s Open for Business
- Chamber Welcomes Feelin' & Lookin' Good