Although it wasn’t included in last year’s Greater Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce Business Expo, the Taste of the Terrace is back this year during the 24th annual event.
“Restaurants will be providing tastes from their menus,” said Barbara Sparks-McGlinchy, the chamber’s executive director. “It is an opportunity for those attending to sample delicious items—from appetizers to desert and a variety of savory and sweet treats in between.”
Nearly 100 chamber members will display a variety of their products and services at this year’s Expo and Taste.
The event will take place March 5, 3-6 p.m., at TPepin’s Hospitality Centre, 4121 N. 50th St. That’s another change from last year’s event, which happened at The Galleria at the University of South Florida Research Park. Previous locations include the USF Sun Dome and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI).
“We are very excited about the new venue this year, TPepin’s Hospitality Centre,” Sparks-McGlinchy said. “It is a spacious, one-level facility that has the perfect layout for this 24th annual event.”
Pepin is also providing samples of their Budweiser products, she said.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast, sign-up here.
And Janice Sinardi/Cruise Planners and the chamber are sponsoring the grand prize, which is a cruise for two. Anyone who attends is welcome to enter the prize drawing.
“We invite area professionals and community members to attend the Expo and see what your local businesses have to offer,” Sparks-McGlinchy said.
Tickets cost $5 and are available at the door or in advance by calling the chamber at 813-989-7004.
For more information, read this blog post from the chamber on Patch: .
As of Feb. 25, participants in the 2013 Business Expo and Taste of the Terrace include:
- The Law Office of Jack L. Townsend, Sr. P.A.
- Bulls Outfitter
- Bulluck Law Group
- Hillsborough Technical Education Centers (HiTEC)
- Pilot Bank
- Tampa Electric Company-Trustee
- TPepin’s Hospitality Centre
- Daniels Chevrolet
- Otto Engineering
- Republic Bank
- Bank of America
- Cruise Planners/American Express Travel-Janice Sinardi
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches
- The Solution Associates
- Watts Dawson & Associates Inc.
- Edward Jones-Perry Jacobsen
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
- MSR Technologies Inc.
- Compass Self Storage
- Metropolitan Advertising Company
- Tampa Bay Business Journal-Trustee
- Tampa Tribune-Trustee
- Advanced Dermatology
- AMF University Lanes
- Antonio's Pasta Grille
- Artistic Smiles of Tampa Bay LLC
- Blount Curry Funeral Home, Terrace Oaks Chapel
- Bay Area Neuro Clinic Inc.
- Bright House Networks
- Buddy Baseball
- CGM Services Inc.
- Chick-fil-A Fowler Avenue
- City of Temple Terrace
- Clarion Hotel
- Embassy Suites-USF
- Fifth Third Bank-Trustee
- Filter Pure Systems Inc.
- Geiger/Iwerks for You Inc.
- GFWC Temple Terrace Woman’s Club
- Girl Scout Troop 758
- Hillsborough County Small Business Information Center
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Joyce Coleman State Farm Agency
- Lenny’s Sub Shop
- Licari Family Chiropractic
- Lodge at Lakecrest
- Lupton’s Restaurant & Catering
- Marc Morris A/C & Refrigeration Inc.
- Masque Community Theatre of Temple Terrace
- MCC Marketing Group-Trustee
- Network Professionals of Central Tampa Inc.
- New Springs Schools
- Northside Mental Health Center Inc.
- Office Dynamics
- Office Suites PLUS
- Puff n’ Stuff Catering
- Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union
- Rocky Creek
- Retirement Village
- Rotary Club of Temple Terrace
- Sam’s Club
- Scentsy Wickless Candles
- SerenBe Day Spa
- Spot On Advertising
- State Farm Insurance-Jimmy Fisher
- Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union
- Sunset Memory Gardens
- Tacoson Mexican Grill
- Temple Terrace Bar Association
- Temple Terrace Animal & Bird Hospital
- Temple Terrace Garden Club
- Temple Terrace Golf & Country Club
- The UPS Store #5193
- Today’s Dentistry
- Troy University
- University Village
- Unlimited Printing
- Vernon Sales Promotion
- Video Conversions of Florida
- Expo Puts Spotlight on Businesses