The is welcoming new members after having its After Hours Networking Social at on Jan. 26.
The goal of the event was to attract more businesses to the chamber.
“It was a great success,” said Lauren Tice, the chamber’s administrative assistant who did a lot of the event organizing.
“We had over 65 attendees, including chamber members and potential chamber members,” she added.
The chamber now has six new members:
- Arbonne International, Jenna Slone
- Lenny’s Sub Shop, Gianna Tagliarini Caravella
- Personal Training and Nutrition Councseling, Marianne Moody
- R.J. Marketing and Real Estate Services Inc., Rebecca Willman
- Rosewood Group Inc., James Willman
- Sarah B. Kline, MD, FACOG, Board Certified Gynecology
Tice said David Long, of , deserves much of the credit for taking charge of the event and promoting it.
“We look forward to hosting more of these After Hours events in the future, since this one was so highly attended,” Tice said.
Upcoming chamber events include:
- Ribbon Cutting and Open House for Seema Jain, CPA; Feb. 2, 5:30-7 p.m.; 8875 Hidden River Parkway, Suite 300.
- Young Elite Professionals (YEP) Meeting; ; Feb. 7, 5:30-7 p.m.; $5 admission will be donated to the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life; RSVP by Feb. 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chamber After Hours Social/Networking; Feb. 9, 5:30-7 p.m.; Gator Ford Truck Sales, 11780 Tampa Gateway Blvd., Seffner; Refreshments provided.