Invite a friend
Zumba Classes at Lightfoot
Zumba is a fitness program that combines Latin music and easy to follow dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training alternating fast and slow rhythms. It is a fun way to work out and not think of it as an exercise program. Every age that is ready to enjoy exercise can have fun doing Zumba.
For more information contact Fran Johns at (813) 985-8216. Classes are $5 for members and $7.50 for non-members. Don't forget to bring yourself some water.
|Where||Omar K. Lightfoot Recreation Center 10901 N 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Price||$5 for members, $7.50 non-members|
More About Omar K. Lightfoot Recreation Center
The Omar K. Lightfoot Recreation Center offers programs and recreational activities for seniors. It also provides van service and a computer lab.
Other events here
- Auditions - Masque Theatre's All Youth Summer Musical ONCE UPON A MATTRESS Tomorrow, May 19, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Zumba Classes at Lightfoot Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Temple Terrace Table Tennis Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Summer Art Basics For Adults & Teens Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Art Workshops with Terry Klaaren Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Line Dance Classes Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am
- Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am