Sunshine, Heat on Tap for 4th of July Week
The forecast only calls for a slight chance of rain most of this week.
After last week’s soaking, Temple Terrace residents are probably ready for some good news on the weather front.
It looks like they’ll get it!
According to the National Weather Service, this week is shaping up to be much better than last in the weather department. That is, of course, unless the heat is taken into account.
Today’s high will climb into the mid-90s and the lows will only fall to the low to mid-70s during the evening hours. The story remains the same throughout the week.
Rain chances remain scant today and Tuesday and only come in at about 20 percent during the daytime hours on July 4. Fireworks watchers will find that rain chances decrease to about 10 percent during the evening hours July 4 and rise to about 40 percent on Thursday morning. Big chances for rain, however, don’t come into the picture until Friday when the likelihood rises to 50 percent.
This is a stark contrast to last week’s forecast when Tropical Storm Debby kept us soaked most of the week. News out of the tropics right now is looking good, too. The National Hurricane Center is reporting that there is no tropical cyclone activity at this time.
For a complete look at Temple Terrace weather, visit the National Weather Service online.
Do you have big plans for the Fourth of July holiday? Let us know in the comment section.