Latest Updates on Debby's Impact on Temple Terrace
Here is what you need to know.
Tropical Storm Debby came roaring in this weekend, soaking the Bay area and spoiling weekend plans. Here are the links to all of Patch's storm coverage:
- Tampa Electric Restores Power to Customers After Debby
- Debby Weakens as Storm Crosses Florida
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge Reopens — Finally!
- Debby Makes Landfall Outside Bay Area
- Yard Waste Collection Extended Through Saturday
- Caring for Pets During Natural Disasters
- Salvation Army Responds to Tropical Storm Debby
- Resident Photos of Debby's Destruction
- Debby Stays Course for Gulf Coast
- Flood Waters Can Be Deadly
- TECO Still Working to Restore Power in Temple Terrace
- Bay Area Still in Debby's Sights
- Howard Frankland, Courtney Campbell Open Tues. Morning
- Debby Wreaks Havoc Across Bay Area
- Update: Howard Frankland, Courtney Campbell Open
- Debby Remains on Track for Florida Landfall
- Greco Middle Turns into Red Cross Shelter
- Hoyt Avenue Closed for Power Line Repairs
- Shelter For Flooding Victims Opens in USF Area
- Tornado Watch Extended Until 11 p.m.
- The Latest Storm Updates From Hillsborough County Officials
- Residents Evacuate Sunrise Village
- Fowler Avenue Flooded at University Mall
- Flooding on 15th Street
- Debby’s Track Shifts Again
- Debby's Damage Evident in Temple Terrace
- Sunrise Village Being Evacuated
- Debby Keeps Tampa Bay on High Alert
- Watch Out for These Roads, Sheriff's Office Advises
- How is Temple Terrace Weathering the Storm?
- TECO Outages Slam Bay Area
- Tampa Bay Area Tornado Watch Extended
- Hillsborough Schools Open on Monday
- Need Sandbags? Get Them Here
- Tampa Bay Area Under Tropical Storm Watch
- Rain From Tropical Storm Debby Soaks Temple Terrace
- How is Tropical Storm Debby Affecting Temple Terrace?
- Tornado Watch Issued for Tampa Bay Area
- Tornado Spotted Near Temple Terrace
- Tropical Storm Debby Forms; Rainy Weekend Continues for Tampa Bay
Let us know how you’re weathering the storm. Post your photos on Patch or add a comment to the comments section.
Stay with Patch for updates on the storm.