Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Celebrates Promotions
The celebration at the Falkenburg Road Jail Assembly Room was for Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office employees advancing to the ranks of colonel, captain, lieutenant, sergeant and corporal.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office announced its celebration of employees set to receive promotions effective April 30.
The ceremony, scheduled for April 23 at the Falkenburg Road Jail Assembly Room, was an opportunity for friends, family and colleagues to celebrate the advancement of 24 law enforcement officers, as noted below:
Advancing in Rank at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Recognizes Longevity, Retirees (Q1 2012)
- 17 Felonies, 10 Misdemeanors Credited to Detective's 'Attention to Detail'
- Detention Deputy's Attendance, Commitment Cited With Quarterly Award
- Friedmans Receive Sheriff's 'Volunteer of the Year' Award in Greater Brandon
- DUI Crackdown Earns Deputy, His Squad and Parents, Sheriff's Kudos
- Hillsborough Sheriff's Office Set To Issue Third-Quarter 2011 Awards
- Hillsborough’s Sheriff David Gee Recognizes Long-Term Employees, Retirees
- Fight To Keep Florida’s Red-Light Cameras a Glorioso Mission
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Hands Out Fourth-Quarter (2010) Awards
- Hillsborough Sheriff’s Deputies Plan Brandon Checkpoint for Year-End ‘Operation 3D'
- Bill Currie Ford Hands Out Watches, Receives Recognition From Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Justice Remembered 35 Years After Florida Trooper Kenneth Flynt’s Murder
- Sheriff Lauds 11 of 16 Hillsborough County Legislative Delegation Members
- Married Detectives Thwart Regency Square Car Theft, Earn Medal of Distinguished Service