Get Onboard and Help Give-A-Ton
Find out how you can help Feeding America Tampa Bay in its battle against hunger.
The Patch Give-A-Ton Food Drive is entering its third week and it’s going great thanks to you Temple Terrace!
If you’re not on board yet, it’s easy to get involved. Just stop by one of our business partners and drop off your donation. Here are the locations that are accepting items for the drive:
- Animal Diagnostic & Wellness Center
- Business Ink Printing
- Cafe Kili
- Chatenbury Place Salon, Spa & Boutique
- Felicitous Coffee & Tea
There are only two ground rules for drive: no glass and no perishables.
Here are some of Feeding America Tampa Bay's most needed items:
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, ham, sausage)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned and boxed meals (soup, chili, stew, macaroni)
- Canned or dried beans (black, pinto, kidney, lentils)
- Cereal (low sugar, high fiber)
- Cereal and fruit bars
- Peanut butter
- Dry milk
- Paper goods (plates, paper towels)
- Personal products (deodorant, soap)
If you’d like, you can also donate to the drive right on Feeding America’s website.
Be sure to follow the drive’s progress on Facebook. And thank you Temple Terrace for all your support!