More than twice as many Tampa residents have donated large amounts of money to Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign than to that of President Barack Obama.
Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. You can search communities across Florida, including Temple Terrace.
As of the latest report in July, 334 Tampa residents have contributed $1,000 or more to the Republican nominee's campaign.
A total of 158 people in Tampa have donated $1,000 or more to President Obama's re-election bid.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through July. The data will be updated in mid-October.
Most Popular articles
- Family Suing School, City of Temple Terrace Following Son's Death
- New Homes For Sale in Temple Terrace This Week
- What’s the Most Popular Menu Item at Tequila Mexican Restaurant?
- OMG PD: Woman Accidentally Shot at Starbucks
- Temple Terrace Elementary Students Receive National Honors for Year-Long Project