Early Voting Begins Oct. 27
Today is the first day to take advantage of Early Voting in Hillsborough County, which runs through Nov. 3.
If you can’t wait until Election Day on Nov. 6, you’ll have a chance to vote early from Oct 27-Nov. 3.
“The Department of Justice’s approval of HB 1355 brings some significant changes to voters in Hillsborough County,” said Earl Lennard, Supervisor of Elections. “For example, although we're still offering 96 hours, Early Voting will take place over eight days instead of 12, and we now have Early Voting on a Sunday, which is a first for Hillsborough County voters.”
Registered voters can cast their ballots at any of the 15 Early Voting sites throughout the county, including the Temple Terrace Library. Other sites include:
- Fred B. Karl County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 26th Floor, Tampa
- Robert L. Gilder Elections Service Center, 2514 N. Falkenburg Road, Tampa
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library, 1906 Bloomingdale Ave., Valrico
- C. Blythe Andrews Jr. Public Library (formerly College Hill Branch Library), 2607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Tampa
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library, 3910 South Manhattan Ave., Tampa
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave., Tampa
- New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Blvd., Tampa
- North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 North Blvd., Tampa
- Plant City, City Hall, 302 W. Reynolds St., Plant City
- Riverview Branch Library, 10509 Riverview Drive, Riverview
- South Shore Regional Library, 15816 Beth Shields Way, Ruskin
- Town ’N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Suite 120, Tampa
- Upper Tampa Bay Regional Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd., Tampa
- West Tampa Branch Library, 2313 West Union St., Tampa
Hours of operation are 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Unlike Election Day when voters have to vote in their designated polling places, those who take advantage of Early Voting can cast their ballots at one of the designated sites.
All voters must provide valid photo and signature identification. Acceptable examples include:
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
For more information, visit the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office online.