City Council Expected to Vote on Police Cars Purchase
The council meets at City Hall tonight at 6 p.m.
After the Temple Terrace City Council’s four and a half hour special meeting last week, its regular meeting tonight is expected to be much shorter.
According to the meeting agenda, the council is scheduled to:
- Vote on a resolution approving the purchase of six 2011 Ford Crown Victoria unmarked police vehicles from the Okeechobee Police Department in the amount of $119,400 and the installation of in-car cameras and equipment in the amount of $77,756;
- Have public hearings and the second and final readings on supplemental enforcement procedures, the Municipal Code Enforcement Board, and tree removal and trimming and the Adopt-a-Tree program;
- Make a Girl Scout Week proclamation;
- Recognize “Do the Right Thing” and Destinee Spurell;
- Make an appointment to the Municipal Code Enforcement Board.