Artist Terry Klaaren is taking his work on the road, and for the 11th year, he’s offering to paint what he sees while he travels for you.
Klaaren is going to Canada and Kentucky, visiting Niagara Falls, natural wonders, National Parks and more.
“Tell me the area, scene, or specific view you want and I’ll make it personal by painting it on the spot,” Klaaren said.
His itinerary includes:
- Niagara Falls from Canada and the United States;
- Historical Old Fort Niagara’s Centennial reenactments of 1812;
- The Peace Bridge at Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada;
- The varied shorelines of Great Lakes Erie and Huron to Georgian Bay;
- Canada’s ruggedly pristine Bruce Peninsula National Park and Grotto & Tobermory;
- The vineyards of Great Lakes Ontario and Erie in New York State and Canada; and
- Kentucky’s Red River Gorge National Scenic River, including the Clifty Wilderness region and the most natural arch formations in eastern United States.
The prices of these “Have Brush, Must Travel” 12-by-16-inch acrylic paintings on canvas include his journal entry of the day and a site photo.
For more information and to order a painting from Klaaren’s itinerary, email info@KlaarenArt.com.