- Organization: PhoneFriend
- Causes: Educational, Kids
- Date(s): Monday through Thursday 2:30pm-5:30pm and Friday 2:30pm-5:00pm
- Contact person: Cheri Knapp
- Phone: 813.975.1896
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: northsidemhc.org
Northside Mental Health Center's PhoneFriend program kicks off the school year on September 10th and begins receiving calls. High school volunteers are needed to answer the phonelines and assist latchkey kids with homework, read a story or jokes or just lend an ear. Call Cheri Knapp at 975.1896 to schedule your service hours.